About the opportunity:
Our client is looking for an experienced stainless steel fabricator to join their team in Hamilton. You will be working on a range of stainless steel fabrication projects. This is a great opportunity to join a great company that has extensive experience in the process industry.
You will be working from start to finish on a range of stainless steel fabrication projects. Your ability to read and interpret CAD drawings and a good eye for detail will be essential in producing consistent, quality work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Read and interpret plans accurately to determine job requirements
- Operate standard sheet metal workshop equipment
- Ensure that all welds meet quality assurance standards (AS/NZS 2980)
- Complete reports and documentation in a timely manner
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Experience working with stainless steel and mild steel including TIG and MIG welding
- Experience as a welder and fabricator - ideally trade qualified or the experience to balance
- Experience with a range of workshop equipment
- A current driver’s license
- Ability to follow health and safety protocols
- Positive attitude with a great problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
About the company:
Our client has been in the industry for over 40 years and has an established reputation for consistently producing high quality products. They work throughout the Waikato and further afield from their full-equipped workshop and on site. They specialise in stainless steel fabrication and installation, with a full sheet metal workshop complete with a range of specialised equipment facilities.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- Excellent team environment
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply via the link below. If you have any specific questions please advise in your cover letter.