About the opportunity:
Our client supplies and maintains effective security solutions, whether in a commercial setup or domestic dwelling. They are looking for an EWRB qualified Electrician to join their team of professionals in Invercargil. You will complete both commercial and residential electrical work.
As a Security Technician / Electrician, your duties will revolve around commercial and domestic electrical and security work. You will be working closely with customers to meet their requirements and provide technical support to the sales team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Fault diagnosis and repair
- Installing cables and hardware in line with agreed customer specifications
- Manage installation projects ensuring they meet customer deadlines
- Maintain and monitor customer security systems
- Document all service checks and report on any faults
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Current EWRB Practicing Licence
- Electrical or electronic security qualifications or working towards one
- Commercial and Residential Experience
- Electronic security and service experience
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge / experience of CCTV, access control and alarm system (Milestone, Gallagher, etc)
About the company:
Our client provides tailored security solutions including access control, CCTV, security alarm systems, electronic gates and a full range of electrical services throughout the Southland / Otago area.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Vehicle and phone
- A variety of work
- Potential 5k fee on loyalty bonus for the right candidate or relocation costs
To find out more:
If you have any particular questions about the role, please email us at email@example.com quoting reference number JO-2104-2157.
Please apply only via the link below, if you send your CV through separately it will delay your application process.