About the opportunity:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee / Certifier to join our team in Christchurch - Mount Maunganui and apply their expertise to the development of our WorkSafe Division.
Responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate specialised knowledge, expertise and proven experience in compliance matters pursuant to the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017 and the performance standards, safe work instruments, and other relevant industry standards.
- Development of compliance worksheets pursuant to the NZ Regulation requirements.
- Conduct site visits and inspections throughout New Zealand.
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Eager to learn and upskill
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017
- Meticulous, with excellent communication skills and exceptional record keeping
- Demonstrate the ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- Current driver's license
About the company:
Our client is a New Zealand owned business with core strengths in plant inspections, asset integrity management (AIM) and provides comprehensive:
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) solutions, and
- Fabrication and in-service inspections according to pressure equipment, cranes and passenger ropeways regulations(PECPR), and
- WorkSafe compliance certification across all industry sectors, throughout New Zealand.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- Excellent team environment
- A variety of work
- Career progression
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply via the link below. If you have any specific questions please advise in your cover letter.