About the opportunity:
Due to a large increase in work load our client urgently requires NDT & Inspector personnel for immediate start. They are seeking experienced professionals to join their growing team with opportunities in Mount Maunganui and Christchurch.
- NDT Technician - ISO9712 level II UT/RT/MPI/DP/ET/PAUT
- Certified Welding Inspectors
- API 653/510/ 570 Inspectors
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct inspections and interpret results.
- Liaise with clients and provide recommendations where required.
- Prepare and compile reports.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained in a serviceable condition at all times, and where required is calibrated.
- Ensure that proper safety procedures are strictly followed and adhered to at all times.
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Working knowledge of relevant international and NZ/ Australian standards and codes.
- Minimum experience for NDT Technician two years and hold one or more of the following - UT/ RT/ MT/ PT/ ET/ PAUT - ISO9712 level II.
- Minimum experience for Certified Welding Inspector three years.
- Minimum experience for Certified API 653 Inspector five years.
- Oil, Gas & Structural Steel experience is beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role and work environment.
- Evidence of previous client-liaison skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work both in a team and autonomously.
- Report-writing skills.
- Able to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Current driver's licence.
- Willing to work away if required.
- Willing to work night shift if required.
About the company:
Our client is a New Zealand owned business with core strengths in plant inspections, asset integrity management (AIM) and provides comprehensive:
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) solutions, and
- Fabrication and in-service inspections according to pressure equipment, cranes and passenger ropeways regulations(PECPR), and
- WorkSafe compliance certification across all industry sectors, throughout New Zealand.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- Excellent team environment
- A variety of work
- Career progression
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply via the link below. If you have any specific questions please advise in your cover letter.