About the opportunity:
Our client is looking for a Qualified Diagnostic Mechanic to join their team.
As a Qualified Diagnostic Mechanic you will diagnose vehicles and repair / service them as needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diagnosis of vehicles faults
- Repair and service of vehicles to a high standard
- Communication with customers when required
- Use of electronic equipment and software
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- WOF ticket preferred – but will consider if without
- Passionate about vehicles and takes pride in work
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team
About the company:
Established in 1987 in Dargaville, our client is locally owned and operated, with 9 local staff. They have a modern service department that specializes in mechanical and electrical repairs. They are an authorised Toyota parts and service dealer.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Great location and modern facilities
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at email@example.com and quote reference number JO-2104-2150.