About the opportunity:
Our client is seeking a Workshop Manager to join their tight-knit team of professionals. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a well-established company.
As the workshop manager, you will run the workshop, allocate work, provide solid customer service, supervise staff and manage stock and pricing for jobs. The successful candidate may be required to jump in and lend a hand when necessary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Uphold a positive culture within the team
- Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to
- Prepare and manage quotations and estimations
- Provide assistance to co-workers, contractors, clients and production processes as required
- Schedule and delegate jobs and manage progress
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Strong automotive background with the ability to jump in and lend a hand when necessary
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Strong computer and administration skills are a must for this role
- Mechanical background
About the company:
Established in 1987 in Dargaville, our client is locally owned and operated, with 9 local staff. They have a modern service department that specializes in mechanical and electrical repairs. They are an authorised Toyota parts and service dealer.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Great location and modern facilities
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us