About the opportunity:
Our client is a reputable electrical servicing company made up of a diverse team of professionals. Based in the North Shore but servicing the whole of Auckland, this is a great opportunity for those looking to grow their careers.
The general workload includes residential service, maintenance and installation, residential renovations and new builds, commercial new builds and maintenance and positive pressure ventilation system installations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work autonomously on small service jobs across Auckland
- Work with, and train apprentices
- Work as part of a team on larger projects such as apartment and retail builds
- Manage your time and materials through Fergus management app
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- New Zealand practicing licence
- Ideally 4-5 years experience in the industry
- New Zealand drivers license
- High standard of workmanship
- Clear and friendly customer manner
- Good references and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
About the company:
Our client is a New Zealand-owned and operated company. They specialise in domestic and commercial electrical work which includes power, lighting, data, installation and maintenance.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression and training
- Company vehicle, phone and uniform
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number JO-2104-2143.