About the opportunity:
Our client is a commercial and residential electrical contracting company based in Albany. They are currently seeking a friendly Auckland-based registered electrician to join their team. This is a great opportunity if you are keen to work in a growing company with opportunities to take on additional responsibilities in the future.
You will test, install, maintain and repair electrical systems and equipment. You will also interpret electrical information on diagrams and plans, install electrical wiring and equipment, repair and replace electrical wiring, parts and equipment and keep records of problems you find and the work you do.
Responsibilities will include:
- Positive pressure ventilation system installations
- Work autonomously on small service jobs across Auckland
- Work with, and train apprentices
- Work as part of a team on larger projects such as apartment and retail builds
- Manage time and materials through Fergus management app
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- New Zealand practicing license
- Clean New Zealand drivers license
- High standard of workmanship
- Excellent customer service skills - clear and friendly
- Able to take accountability if something goes wrong
- Health and safety conscious
About the company:
The founder of the company started the business in 2005 after working in almost every facet of the industry - from container cranes to superyachts, petrol pumps to 30 story apartment buildings and almost everything in between. It is a Kiwi-owned and operated electrical business based in Auckland. Now, they do everything from residential repair and installations – such as oven repairs and additional lighting, to full commercial outfitting and home renovations.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Vehicle, phone and uniform
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at email@example.com and quote reference number JO-2104-2141.