About the opportunity:
A great job opportunity has opened up from one of our valued clients. If you are a reliable and competent manual machinist, this job is for you. This is offered as a full-time position for the right candidate.
Working with exacting precision is a large part of manual machinists' jobs. As an experienced manual machinist you will follow specific protocols by reading blueprints and using computers on various types of machinery. Most importantly, machinists must operate with care at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Mixed manual machining and milling on a range of jobs and project related work
- Maintaining quality and accuracy with all work
- Ensuring that all work is accomplished in accordance with company procedures, manufacturers guidelines and customer specifications with minimal defects
- Monitor and complete all records and documentation for the work assigned in a timely manner
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Trade qualifications and a minimum of 5 years post trade completion
- Skilled at manual small and large turning
- Experience in using 4 jaw chuck
- Trained at manual milling
- Good problem solving skills and can work under pressure and cost effectively
- Can interpret engineering drawings
- CNC experience is an advantage but not essential
About the company:
Our client has been in the equipment manufacturing industry for over 80 years. This internationally renowned company's sole objective is to achieve innovation in design, excellence in quality and efficiency in service. Their objective is backed by a substantial pool of skilled employees, modern equipment, and certified quality systems to ensure that their philosophy is an everyday reality.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Excellent team environment
- An easy going friendly team to be a part of
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us