About the role:
You will be working closely with the Logistics coordinator to procure, store and transport goods, materials and tools and supplies to the company’s yard and to working sites.
Together you will process orders and oversee cycle of order fulfilment. You will be responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and / or products are processed through the delivery and / or warehouse system efficiently and safely. Also, that all fleet vehicles, tools and equipment are fully serviced and repaired in a timely manner and are ready to use.
You will be responsible for improving efficiency and controlling of the warehouse.
- Help planning inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records
- Accurate reporting on inventory, maintenance items and yard
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Ensure fleet vehicles are ready for use
- Ensure all tools and equipment are maintained, tagged, tested and ready for use
- Receive products and coordinate deliveries
- Make sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Previous warehousing experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Outstanding attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise and manage expectations
- Excellent analytical skills Microsoft Office experience (particularly Outlook and Excel), as well as confident computer and numeracy skills
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Full drivers license and able to drive manual transmission
- Knowledge of tool in the construction industry and previous experience in Procurement processes (advantage)
*The role is from Monday to Friday, 30 hours a week – 11.30am – 5.30pm*
About the company:
Our client is a New Zealand concrete repair specialist that focuses on two major fields, civil infrastructure and commercial construction. It is a trusted company that has evolved from a small family run business operating in Auckland for more than 25 years. They offer all clients the accessibility and personal attention of a family owned business but with the back up and resources of a much larger company, working to the highest of professional standards.
What will they offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Career progression
- Excellent team environment
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us