About the opportunity:
Our client is a long standing operator in the aggregate cartage, civil construction and siteworks field. Working on drainage projects throughout Hamilton, you will have the opportunity to work with professionals with expansive experience in the field.
You will be installing new drain systems, digging and measuring, placing infrastructure and concreting. Part of the role will be using machinery and equipment while following site and safety requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Follow plans and assist with trenching
- Excavate and dig trenches along areas marked on the plans
- Lay sewage and storm water drains
- Install wastewater treatment systems for housing and roofing developments
- Consult clients on where to lay the drains/waste water treatment systems
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- New Zealand Registered Drainlayer
- Wheels, tracks and rollers license
- Civil build experience
- Able to use a range of machinery
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team but can also work autonomously
- Hard working and reliable
About the company:
Our client has a history in the Waikato dating back to the 1970s. With 30 years experience in the industry, the owner purchased a transport company offering contractors, developers, customers and clients a full service of siteworks services. Over time that has come to include a yard with aggregates and materials to simplify completing site development and landscaping projects.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us.