About the opportunity:
We have an opportunity for enthusiastic salespeople to join our client's team managing your own territory. This is an opportunity to be your own boss with the benefits of being part of a larger team to help you be successful.
This role calls for the management of your own workflow. You will base yourself from home to service your territory. Also, you will be in charge of your own customer base as well as developing new client opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be active in signing new small to medium enterprises (SMEs) using set platforms
- Coach / mentor key personnel of SME clients’ for them to achieve Health and Safety compliance
- Complete ongoing reviews of your clients’ performance
- Be autonomous in your assigned area but an active member of the team
- Keep up to date with changes and interpretation of the HSWA
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Experience in sales with a proven track record (preferably in a B2B environment)
- Working knowledge / understanding of the HSWA 2015 and or Residential Tenancy act 1986
- Quick learner with a full understanding of Health and Safety legislative requirements
- Willing to work hard for open-ended commission
- Great time management
- Clean NZ drivers license
- Laptop and phone
About the company:
Our client works primarily with building and property management businesses and other SMEs to manage their Health and Safety obligations. They offer a variety of services for clients in a wide range of industries.
What will they offer:
- Career progression and training
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us.