About the opportunity:
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their reputable vehicle training and licensing company. They are looking for someone who loves organisational tasks and is looking for a new challenge!
As the Customer Service Administrator, you will be capable of being given direction to complete tasks to a high standard and timeframe. This role is varied and will include sending and responding to emails, chasing accounts and looking after the site.
Responsibilities will include:
- Book training, send confirmations, follow up sales phone calls, and chase overdue payments (using company's system)
- Answer phones, reply to emails, ensuring the site remains safe, clean and tidy daily
- Assist instructors with forklift training as required
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Competent in MS Office (excel, word, publisher, powerpoint, outlook)
- Brilliant communication to build client relationships
- Experience/ knowledge of Xero is preferred, but not a necessity as full training will be given
- Full New Zealand drivers licence and own reliable transport
- Honest, trustworthy, reliable and a team player
About the company:
Our client is a well-established training provider that strives to deliver high standards and an outstanding customer experience to their customers. Their company provides a comprehensive range of worksite training and licences from either their 2 Auckland sites, at the client's site or online.
What will they offer:
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
- Great hours! 7 - 5.30pm Wednesday to Saturday! The Saturday will alternate between the client's Penrose site (where you will be predominantly based) and their Henderson (West Auckland) site
- Chance to attend dinner meetings once every 4-6 weeks so the entire team can get together
- Access to the company's social club
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at email@example.com and quote reference number JO-2103-2124.