About the opportunity:
Our client is seeking an Electrician/Heatpump Installer to join their team. Their work is mainly residential and commercial and includes the installation of heat pumps and air conditioning.
The role is to connect all heat pumps into existing circuits and new circuits. You will be doing general electrical work associated with heat pump systems with the opportunity to expand into more areas of the electrical industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Install Heat Pumps according to all relevant regulations and standards
- Install Air Conditioning Systems according to all relevant regulations and standards
- Conduct general heat pump servicing maintenance
- Maintain the professional image of the business and provide excellent customer service
- Complete all paperwork and sign off according to all relevant electrical / Health and Safety standards.
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- New Zealand citizen / permanent resident
- Heat pump installation experience
- Qualified electrician (NZ registered)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Full drivers license
About the company:
Our client is number one for residential air-conditioning in the Waikato region. Their company is supported and backed by experienced and qualified engineers who bring years of experience to residential installation. They offer the installation and service of air-conditioning options available from all major brands. They promote a team culture of respect, laughter and authenticity.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Vehicle, uniform, phone and iPad
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team who enjoy socialising together
- A variety of work
- Career progression
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us.