About the opportunity:
Our client is a progressive direct to garment printing business who has fully adapted to the changing times. The business is evolving and they are looking for an organized, proactive Operations Manager to manage the day to day operations of the business. This is a busy and demanding role, so if you like a challenge, this role could be yours!
For this role, you will operate Kornit printing machines, run the printing, process orders, manage the shop, maintain the machines, and replace print heads if needed. This is a leadership role that would involve overseeing the day to day business operation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Efficiently operate Kornit printing machines
- Multi-task and prioritize workflow based on urgency
- Daily preventive maintenance and upkeep of print machines
- Inspect products produced to ensure high quality
- Ensure that workplace safety is followed daily
- Maintain a clean work area
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Previous digital printing industry experience
- The ability to meet deadlines and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of photoshop
- Must be able to run sole charge in a business by themselves (essential)
- Efficient - knows not to waste ink / limit mistakes and wastage
- Keen eye for detail and quality of print
- Ability to problem solve
About the company:
Our client is a New Zealand-owned and locally-operated business and has been busy and thriving in their West Auckland studio providing "direct-to-garment" printing services. They print t-shirts and garments for a diverse range of customers. On top of that, they host e-commerce stores for customers, and through these, provide daily printing services to order.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
- Career progression
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number JO-2103-2118.