About the opportunity:
Our client is a reputable online consultancy firm made up of a diverse team of creative technologists, who are at the forefront of new platforms and product technology. This a great opportunity for those seeking a more senior role. The role itself is both remote and on-site - 3 days on-site and 2 days remotely. If you are looking for a position with more responsibility and flexibility then this may be the role for you!
The purpose of this role is to provide hands-on Senior Analyst services from a business, functional and technical aspect from project / programme initial concept through to final implementation stage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality work that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Understand and match the situation-specific communication requirements
- Think beyond current work practices and generate new ideas
- Create productive and positive relationships with others
- Work directly with technical leads and solution architects to provide Pre-Sales support
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Working knowledge of SQL / NoSQL databases with the ability to manipulate data
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot tables, graphs, VBA and macros
- Proven leadership skills and exceptional communication skills
- Knows how to prioritise workload and meet agreed delivery dates
- Demonstrate openness to learning new skills
About the company:
Our client has been in business for over 15 years, and is based in Tauranga with a global customer base. They provide expertise in designing and building decision support, automation solutions and custom applications. Made up of thinkers, collaborators, innovators, gamers, hackers, creators, and doers, they deliver nothing less than simply amazing outcomes.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number JO-2103-2117.