About the opportunity:
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team. This a great opportunity for those seeking a more senior role. The role itself is both remote and on-site - 3 days on-site and 2 days remotely. If you are looking for a position with more responsibility while still having the flexibility to work remotely, this is the role for you!
You will be responsible for delivering projects on time, on budget and to the approved scope that meets the projected customer value proposition. The role is also to ensure clients are supported beyond the initial project deliverable, with further opportunity for delivering improvements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of projects through the management of the day-to-day workflow
- Ensuring projects are correctly resourced, planned and executed
- Engage early with customer opportunities and building relationships with customers
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Able to build a supportive culture by welcoming feedback, concerns and praise
- Committed, innovative, promotes intelligent, inclusive, and respectful dialogue
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Can take full accountability for their own deliverables and the outputs of the team
- Able to deliver quality work that meets or exceeds client expectation
About the company:
Our client has been in business for over 15 years and is based in Tauranga with a global customer base. They provide expertise in designing and building decision support, automation solutions and custom applications. Made up of thinkers, collaborators, innovators, gamers, hackers, creators, and doers, they deliver nothing less than simply amazing outcomes.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job Order number JO-2103-2116.