About the opportunity:
Our client is a growing landscape company with a strong focus on creating, designing and implementing residential designs. They are looking for someone who thrives in a team environment, who is passionate about design and can present a skillset of a high standard in this field.
The role entails advising on plans, designing landscapes, liaising with customers, suppliers and team members and drafting of plans for construction. The aim is to always protect and conserve the environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create plans, designs and drawings using computer-aided design programs, Vector works and Photoshop
- Survey sites and advise on matters to do with environmental conservation
- Discuss requirements and present proposals to clients for approval and agree to time scales
- Liaise with fellow architects, surveyors, town planners and civil engineers
- Write reports, produce contracts and estimated costs
- Oversee projects as they progress
This role will suit someone with the following background/experience/qualities:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in residential design
- Strong love and talent in gardens and design
- Excellent plant and construction knowledge
- Understanding of the costs to implement landscape designs
- Strong customer service, communication and organisation skills
- Be a team player
- Enjoys taking part in social work activities
About the company:
Our client has been producing beautiful landscape designs for 14 years. They are passionate about delivering creative and functional gardens while considering the architecture and its surrounding environment. With their tight-knit construction team of 12 and their design team of 5, they have been helping Hawke’s Bay gardens become verdant and lush, one design at a time.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Training and career development
- An easy-going and friendly team to be a part of
- Vehicle available for work use
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below with your CV and examples of your residential design work or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number JO-2103-2115.