About the opportunity:
Our client is a well-established firm who are looking to hire an Intermediate / Senior Auditor to add to their team of professionals. If you have the willingness to learn and are self-motivated, this opportunity could be yours!
You will perform audits, work closely with the Audit Partners, Audit Managers and other staff in the completion of audit assignments within the timeframes. Provide an efficient and proactive service to our clients to ensure that their needs are fully met.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver a high level of customer service through a good working rapport with client staff
- Complete assignments within the timeframes set, the time budget given
- Ensure all admin requirements are adhered to and all relevant forms are completed / approved
- Arrange amendments to financial statements as a result of audit findings
- Delegate work to and supervision of work performed by less senior auditors as appropriate
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Accounting and auditing technical knowledge and experience (CA / PA qualified)
- Previous experience using CaseWare (advantage)
- Strong business acumen and personal ambition, drive and initiative to develop a successful career with the world’s leading professional services firm
- Able to establish, build and maintain good working relationships with clients and team members
- Proactive with an enthusiasm to learn
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrate sound organisational / administrative skills, and high professional standards
- Can document thorough and accurate research
About the company:
Mid Tier global firm based in Auckland with a specialist audit division of over 60 staff and growing. Our clients are a snap-shot of New Zealand which provides our team with a variety of client industries, operations and sizes. This firm has a strong collaborative culture and a supportive and friendly team to create a positive work environment.
What will they offer:
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number JO-2103-2107.