About the opportunity:
Our client is offering a rewarding and challenging opportunity for people who are looking to advance themselves in their trade. Located in Paeroa, you will enjoy a great country lifestyle while being in close proximity to Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga.
The role involves setting and operating a CNC Laser and / or Press Brakes to produce a wide range of folded products. You will contribute to meeting business goals and support the overall safety culture each day.
Responsibilities will include:
- Setting and operating a CNC Laser and / or Press Brakes
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Load tooling, doing test folds and checking test folds
- Complete production runs as well as organizing work flow and time management
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 2+ years experience operating a CNC Laser and / or Pressbrake (advantage if you've operated an Amada machine)
- Forklift and / or gantry crane experience is an advantage
- Ability to read and work with engineering drawings
- Clean New Zealand drivers licence
- Good communication skills and be able to follow instructions
- Dedicated, loyal, honest, happy and motivated to do new challenges
About the company:
Our client was established in 1953. They serve a variety of market sectors, including the meat, poultry, dairy, utilities and construction industries. Their two sites are located in close proximity to several of the North Island’s major cities – Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga and Rotorua. Despite many changes over the years the company remains a family run business and maintains those core values in all aspects of its operation.
What will they offer:
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
- Career progression
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at email@example.com and quote reference number JO-2102-2101.