About the opportunity:
Our client is one of the South Island's most experienced electrical and engineering companies. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Fitter / Welder who is looking to join a great team working on a diverse range of projects across various industries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Study plans and drawings
- Ensure safety protocols are followed in each job / project
- Assist other team members in other departments when workloads are high
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Trade qualified Fitter Welder / Boilermaker or equivalent
- Experience in MIG, Arc and TIG Welding is desired
- Current welding tickets or the ability to pass welding tickets is a must
- Ability to interpret and work from drawings is essential
- Good verbal / written communication skills
- Full New Zealand driver’s license
About the company:
Our client is a leading electrical and engineering company providing comprehensive commercial and industrial installation and maintenance to customers in Otago and throughout the South Island. They have 30 years experience in the petroleum industry doing petrol pump installation, maintenance and repair, industrial electronics repair and services, commercial electrical services and all engineering services.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression and training
- Phone and use of work vehicle
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at email@example.com and quote reference number JO-2102-2100.