About the opportunity:
Our client is a passionate and quality-driven flooring specialist who has been in business for years. They are currently seeking a positive self-starter to join their team. The person they are seeking loves customers, enjoys solution selling and has a genuine interest in interiors.
This is very much a customer facing role and as the company is very focussed on providing remarkable service – you must be simply exceptional with customers. The sales process is long and complex, including measuring, quantifying, quoting, advising, selling and project management of the job. Attention to detail through this process is critical.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare quotes and estimates to existing and prospective clients
- Build and foster relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Provide tailored solutions by taking a genuine interest in the customer’s needs
- Stay up to date on products, interior design, market conditions, and competitor activities
- Promote the company's capabilities and previous experience to current / potential customers
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Proven background in consultative sales (desire to understand what our customers need)
- Must have experience in quoting and estimating
- Competence with computers and usual software packages
- Flooring experience is preferred
- Experience and / or an interest in interior fashions, colour and design
About the company:
Our client provides comprehensive flooring solutions to residential and commercial customers. They are a local family owned business, combining decades of flooring experience with great value and fantastic service. As a team, they live their family values, and care about each other and their customers.
What will they offer:
- Excellent base plus commission remuneration package
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
- Career progression
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us.