About the opportunity:
Our client is the leading provider of PPG products to the refinish and repair sector in the Bay of Plenty. They are currently looking to add an Automotive Refinisher / Demonstrator to their professional team.
This full time role will vary in nature. As it is a customer-facing role you will be interacting with customers on a day to day basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process customer technical enquiries
- Support external sales team out in the field with product demonstrations
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Ensure health and safety processes are followed in every job
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Relevant work experience
- A solid knowledge of the Automotive Refinish Trade
- Proven self starter who can work with minimum supervision
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Good verbal / written communication skills
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
About the company:
Our client is a market leading automotive paint supplier in the Central North Island. With services in the automotive, industrial and marine markets our client provides excellent service and technical support in the coatings industry.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression and training
- Vehicle to use between work and home
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us.