About the opportunity:
Our client is the leading provider of PPG products to the refinish and repair sector in the Bay of Plenty. They are currently looking to add a Sales Representative to their team of professionals.
It is critical in the position of Sales Representative that you build strong relationships with current and prospective customers. Our client is looking for someone with a strong customer focus coupled with a professional approach in dealing with potential customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Service and supply to key customers
- Grow sales within the territory
- Build mutually beneficial customer relationships
- Identify new business opportunities in the territory
- Liaise with current and future customers
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a great team environment
- Full drivers’ license
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-presented and motivated
- Experience in the industry beneficial but not essential
About the company:
Our client is a market leading automotive paint supplier in the Central North Island. With services in the automotive, industrial and marine markets our client provides excellent service and technical support in the coatings industry.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Vehicle (for company use)
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us quoting JO-2102-2094.