About the opportunity:
Our client is a formidable and proud housing specialist who has been in business for over 30 years. All their staff are Trade Certified LBPs and have their National Certificate in carpentry or are currently completing their apprenticeship. This is a perfect opportunity for someone to progress in their career.
This is a versatile role that is far-ranging in terms of workload. You will be at the heart of the business in a demanding role to help ensure projects run smoothly as well as contribute to the overall growth of the business. Essential to the role are excellent communication and customer service skills as you will be facing clients regularly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Help manage projects
- Estimating / quantity surveying, pricing and tendering work
- Meeting with clients and designers
- Accounting and general administration work
- Ensuring Health and Safety regulations are being met
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Construction experience required
- Accounting experience
- Any relevant qualifications
- Health and Safety certified (WorkSafe / NZQA Qualifications)
- New Zealand drivers license
- Excellent customer service skills as this role will be client facing
- Hard working, reliable, pays great attention to detail, and can work autonomously
- Strong computer skills and fluent with Excel
About the company:
Our client is one of Wanaka’s high performance housing specialists, made up of a team of quality craftsmen with the same passion and pride. Through research, training and hands-on experience, they provide the Central Otago region with an expert design and installation service. They offer the complete service from concept, plans, consent and building through to handing over the keys.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us.