About the opportunity:
Our client is looking for self-driven, qualified LBP’s and Carpenters who are focused on quality craftsmanship, a positive work environment and who are willing to grow with the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Quantifying and ordering materials and day to day running of the job
- The management of staff onsite
- Focus on quality craftsmanship
- Ensure project deadlines are met
- Ensure health and safety systems are followed
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Strong leadership skills
- National Certificate in Carpentry
- LBP License
- Can work autonomously if needed
- Good time and material management skills
- Great communication skills
- New Zealand drivers license and own reliable transport
- Own tools
- Tidy, organised and punctual
About the company:
Our client is one of Wanaka’s high performance housing specialists, made up of a team of quality craftsmen with the same passion and pride. Through research, training and hands-on experience, they provide the Central Otago region with an expert design and installation service. They offer the complete service from concept, plans, consent and building through to handing over the keys.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression and training
- A boss and team that looks after each other and works together
- Great company culture!
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us.