About the Opportunity:
Landmark Homes is one of New Zealand’s most respected residential building companies, with a proud history of building stunning homes. This national office opportunity will see the successful applicant bolstering franchise successes through pro-active mentoring.
As National Construction Manager you will be part of the leadership team focusing on implementing best practice construction methodology across national franchises. You’ll be on-hand to mentor regional construction managers and franchisee holders as to the best ways to monitor and manage projects whilst retaining the highest levels of customer services and constantly building client relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support continued improvement in construction practices
- Develop and extend the positive and productive culture within the network
- Lead the quality management framework
- Oversee the QS training and pricing of our in-house design-plan collection
- Training / enhancing the construction experience of the network including new franchisees
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Extensive residential building knowledge (10+ years and an LBP Qualification)
- Health and safety implementation and reporting experience
- Strong financial literacy covering profitability reporting for individuals franchises, regions and nationally
- Ability to mentor franchises/franchisee and construction managers of varying levels of experience
- Ability to review projects and business unit information
- Proven track record of implementing and improving processes within construction
- Commercial contract knowledge specifically related to residential construction / consumer protection
- Creative problem solving - able to bring in new ideas and revive existing methods of practice
- Strong stakeholder communication and influence
About the company:
Established in Tauranga almost 40 years ago, Landmark Homes is currently New Zealand’s premium new home building company. With franchises in 15 territories throughout New Zealand, this family-owned success story has built a strong brand with a distinctive image and a loyal customer following.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- A variety of work - no two days will be the same
- Car allowance
- Strong potential for career advancement
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us quoting JO-2102-2087.