About the opportunity:
Our client is seeking a Sales and Marketing Consultant to join their team. Situated in bustling Auckland, this role is perfect for someone looking to grow their career and take on the project of building up a new business and being versatile with how they do so with a sound support network to assist.
The role of the Sales and Marketing Consultant is to engage and procure prospective clients/customers and build a strong client relationship. This role will also work closely with the GM to develop and implement marketing campaigns for new and existing markets
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and oversee the sales processes
- Creating lists of prospective client businesses from multiple sources
- Keeping up to date with competitor’s services
- Preparing quotes, negotiating prices and payment terms
- End-to-end sales including developing sales pipelines, providing proposals, completing the sale, provisioning of services, and the after-sales follow-up process. This includes visiting key clients.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns and communications including digital media
- Constantly undertake market research to identify customer demands/needs
- Manage the website and social media, newsletters and other marketing materials on digital platforms and channel
- Preparing and analysing sales reports as required and providing feedback to management on existing products and services
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Relevant university degree
- Experience in direct sales working with businesses and residential customers
- Proven experience in managing and executing marketing campaigns
- Hospitality/food industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Full New Zealand drivers license
- Computer literate
- Can-do attitude
About the company:
Our client is a new business looking to import into New Zealand and Australia using their 27 years of food business experience. They are a subsidiary of a group of companies currently operating luxurious hotel accommodation throughout New Zealand.
What will they offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Career progression
- Varied and interesting work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us.