About the opportunity:
Our client is offering a great lifestyle opportunity in the beautiful Taupo. This is a good relocation option for those living afar. You will be joining an award winning team who has a wide range of acquired skills and experiences. So if you want to be part of an exciting company in the heart of the North Island, this is your chance to be in one!
The Signage Technician will complete a wide range of professional signwriting and client services to the highest standards as required to meet the needs of the business. The role will encompass the whole process of creating signage from start to finish.
Responsibilities will include:
- Operation of machinery including digital printers, vinyl cutter, laminator, laser cutter, and channel letter bender
- Manufacturing and construction of signs
- Installation of signage including vinyl application
- Day to day operation of job management system
- Ordering of materials and working with suppliers
- Low level manipulation of production files (Corel Draw)
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Current drivers licence
- At least 3 years experience in the signage industry
- Experience in vinyl vehicle application
- Able to handle the physical demands of the role with a good eye for detail and colour
- Outstanding customer relations, can communicate well with clients and team.
- Be self motivated, enthusiastic, meticulous and possess an excellent work ethic
- General basic carpentry skills and computer skills
About the company:
Our client is one of New Zealand's market leaders in the signage industry and a multi-awarded winning company that has accumulated 24 years of experience. They are a centrally based design studio and signage workshop, that is large enough to tackle national projects. The company came about as a response to the organic problems within the signage industry and the disconnected nature of the process between client, consultant, designer, project manager, manufacturer and installer. They came forward as a solution to these problems by focusing on the whole process from end to end, under one roof, and from a client focused position rather than a product or "Moving Boxes" approach.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- An easy going and friendly team to be a part of
- A wide variety of exciting projects to be involved with
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- The company is moving to brand new, state of the art premises as of May'21!
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us.