Based in Marlborough, Cuddon is a privately owned, well established diverse engineering company with planned & sustained growth. They support the local industry sectors with bespoke manufacturing and increasing design/build projects, along with being a global leader in Freeze Dry technologies.
An opportunity exists for a degree qualified mechanical engineer to join the existing experienced Engineering team.
The Engineering team is responsible for project design work and engineering development for the Company. As part of this team you will work on a variety of challenging and interesting projects including ongoing innovative R&D work. The work is varied including piping and supports for wineries, process heat solutions, conveying machinery, equipment design and low temperature developments.
- Use engineering principles to develop efficient design solutions.
- Produce concept drawings
- Initial project calculations
- Engineering support of fabrication team
- Site measurement and checking
- Produce detailed drawings.
- Provide technical support for manufacturing including machinery development and quality systems
- Assist with project planning
- Be a key team member in the continual improvement program
- Consistently produce accurate work.
- 3D Mechanical CAD - They use Inventor.
- 2D Mechanical Drafting: Some projects require 2D concept design and integration with partners.
- Excellence in understanding of mechanical concepts and innovative design
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Have effective planning and organisation skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Enthusiasm and motivation of continual learning.
- Preferably bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical engineering or technology
- Would suit an engineer with 1-5 years’ experience or a recent graduate
If you are looking to secure a role within a global leading organization with ample room to grow and learn this is the role for you!
Twoticks are managing this opportunity for our client, to find out more please apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org