About the opportunity:
Our client is looking for an experienced Toolmaker / CNC Machinist to join their professional team of engineers. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate. If you think you could fit into a close knit and highly experienced team who are specialists in these areas and passionate about what they do, then this is your chance to be part of an amazing team!
Your main role is to manufacture new tools. This is a challenging and interesting role that is critical to the smooth operation of the client's manufacturing division. You will be a skilled operator of CNC machines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manufacture of jigs and fixtures to aid in the production process
- Troubleshooting issues with mould functionality
- Maintenance, repairs and modifications to existing tooling
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Ability to work both as a team and unsupervised
- Punctual and motivated
- Effective written / spoken English / Math skills
- Knowledge and experience in plastic injection moulding toolmaking
- CNC setting and CAM programing experience preferred, training available
About the company:
Our client is a well established company with over 40 years experience in tool and die making. Based near Auckland Airport, they specialize in the design and manufacturing of high quality injection dies and blow moulds. The team is made up of professionals with over 30-years’ experience in the industry.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression and training
- Be part of an easy going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us.