About the opportunity:
Our client is one of the insurance industry's leading companies that focuses on providing for the future, being visionary and far-seeing. They are seeking an Automotive Parts Advisor so if love taking on the challenge of a new role, this position is perfect for you!
This is a new role created by our client, you will assist with the effective and efficient handling of mechanical claims by sourcing parts and components through trustworthy and cost-effective means. You will also develop trusted business relationships with automotive distributors and parts suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a positive working relationship with all staff
- Ensure effective and efficient parts procurement processes are developed and deployed
- Ensure prompt and professional service to all clients at all times
- Achievement of loss ratio targets as per company budgets
- Discuss with Claims Manager strategic objectives relating to parts sourcing and progress towards their achievement
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Experience in automotive parts procurement with good product knowledge
- Excellent phone manner, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft products, particularly Excel
- Excellent data entry skills and strong attention to detail
- Smart personal appearance
- Team player who "thinks outside the box”
About the company:
Our client is a proud 100% New Zealand owned and driven company. Their head office is based in Takapuna, Auckland, with Sales and Customer Service Representatives based in all major centres throughout the country. They offer a range of insurance products and services designed by kiwis, for kiwis. The company focuses on mechanical breakdown, credit contract indemnity, GAP and motor vehicle insurances through a national network of vehicle dealerships / authorised dealers.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org