About the opportunity:
Our client has decades of experience in the transport refrigeration industry and are looking to add to their team! The ideal person should be friendly, reliable with a great work ethic and sense of humour who is capable of quickly learning a new system and a range of mechanical parts.
This is a senior / intermediate customer service, administration and warehouse role dealing with refrigeration service companies throughout the country as well as their own company technicians.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and co-workers
- Deliver accurate parts advice and information to customers
- Prepare reports as needed
- Ensure quality customer service and satisfaction
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Great telephone / email communication skills
- Full New Zealand driver's license and own vehicle
- Working knowledge of Excel
- General office, computer and keyboard skills
- Attention to detail and an eye for accuracy is mandatory
- Some technical knowledge / experience in component parts business (Advantage)
About the company:
Our client is an Auckland based import, distribution and service business focused on transport refrigeration and tail lifts for transport distribution companies. They started in 1976 by manufacturing and installing their own brand of equipment and thus establishing themselves as the major supplier to the New Zealand industry.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Excellent team environment
- Fantastic location with the motorway nearby
- Great Monday - Friday hours
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us.