About the Opportunity:
Our client is a commercial refrigeration company based in Avondale. They specialise in new installations and servicing of commercial grade refrigeration units throughout New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
You will be involved in servicing equipment within the companies client base along with equipment installation, refrigeration piping and associated works.
Responsibilities will include:
- Visiting customer sites
- Maintaining existing installations
- Installing new equipment
- Working on sites without supervision
- Delivering a high standard of service and workmanship in all jobs
- Liaising with customers
- Some out of town travel will be required
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- A current trade certificate in refrigeration (2+ years experience)
- EST and site safe certificate would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, self-organising, flexible and enthusiastic attitude
- Clean drivers license
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction, quality and service
- Ability to work unsupervised as a professional representative of the company
About the company:
Our client is a New Zealand owned family business, established in 1993 to satisfy the demand for cost effective, high quality refrigeration equipment. Engineering refrigeration solutions for the processing, retail, hospitality and supermarket industries.
What will they offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Company vehicle, phone and uniform
- Varied and interesting work
- A great, friendly team that love to socialise together
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us quoting JO-2101-2058.