About the opportunity:
Our client is looking to add a carpenter to their tight-knit, experienced team. This is a great opportunity to join a company that covers a variety of work and who prides themselves on completing every project to the highest standard.
You role will include a range of carpentry duties mainly in the residential sector.
Responsibilities will include:
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors and door frames
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of materials needed
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Minimum 2 years carpentry experience in New Zealand
- Trade certificate
- Good communication skills
- Hard working, punctual and reliable
- Clean drivers licence
About the company:
Our client is a building and construction company servicing Central Wellington and the Greater Region. They have achieved a substantial portfolio of work as they provide their customers with a professional and communicative experience. Their goal is to ensure that every project is completed to the desired standard.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression
- Training and career development
- An easy going and friendly team to be a part of
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us