About the opportunity:
Our client, RespectEd Aotearoa is seeking a motivated, creative and efficient Coordinator - Funding, Fundraising and Events to join their professional team. This role will suit someone with the ability to communicate a challenging topic in an accessible way.
The Coordinator - Funding, Fundraising and Events, plays a key role in financially sustaining the organisation. You are responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of RespectEd's funding strategy, applying for and reporting on funding, organising fundraising activities and coordinating a variety of events to promote the organisation’s vision.
Responsibilities will include:
- Secure appropriate funding and sponsorship for RespectEd
- Complete administrative duties related to funding applications / contracts
- Develop and implement a comprehensive fundraising and events strategy
- Build, grow and manage relationships with funders, partners, sponsors and donors
- Lead the planning and management of events
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 2+ years experience in securing not-for-profit funding and fundraising
- Strong written communication skills, including persuasive writing
- Strong relationship management skills
- High standard of computer literacy especially in Microsoft and Google suite
- Some understanding of individual and community impacts of sexual harm
- Commitment to developing the skills needed for cross-cultural communication
- Open and honest communicator
About the company:
RespectEd Aotearoa is a charitable trust that works to support social and behavioural change to promote healthy relationships. They provide a range of services to help organisations prevent sexual harm and build positive healthy relationships. This fast-growing and ever-evolving organisation has a staff of 16 and 30+ contractors based throughout the Lower/ Central North Island and working nationwide.
What will they offer:
- Four weeks annual leave
- 5 days sick leave
- Opportunities for professional development
- A wellbeing allowance
- A chance to be a part of an organisation dedicated to sexual harm prevention
NOTE: we have two part time roles open and advertised, there is the opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced individual to complete both roles within a full time position.
*Applications for this role will close on the 12th March 2021*
To find out more:
You can view RespectEd Aotearoa's website here: https://respected.org.nz
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us.