About the opportunity:
Our client represents a number of world-class brands and is an industry leader in Mac and Windows integration. They are looking for an exceptional Customer Services Coordinator to join their team.
As the Customer Service Coordinator, you will be the central point for communications and coordination between customers and staff. You will receive and monitor all service and project requests as well as prioritising and organising assignments appropriately. A large part of the role is to filter, coordinate and communicate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understand details of all current SLA’s and organise service accordingly
- Allocate service engineers based on skillset, availability and workload
- Monitor scheduler and jobs in progress, triage, coordinate and communicate.
- Work closely with engineers, customers, the wider team and 3rd party providers.
- Proactive maintenance of client databases and other relevant documentation
- Constant review of processes/procedures and sharing ideas for improvements
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Experience in customer service coordination
- Have 1+ years experience in technical / IT systems
- Strong customer advisory skills
- Ability to quickly understand appropriate levels of customer communication
- Passionate at providing great customer service
- Understand engineering terms
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills and a well-seasoned multi-tasker
- Comfortable with managing high volumes of customer traffic
About the company:
Our client has been providing a range of IT solutions for 30 years. Using strong Apple and Windows skills set through cross-platform integration expertise our client has continued to support their customers, many for over two decades. What keeps them ahead in a highly competitive industry is that they focus on their talented staff and encourage professional development through continued learning for both the company and their partners.
What will they offer:
- Career progression and training
- Progression into sales or engineering
- A supportive team environment
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below